Re: Good Seat Idea

To: "david_schenck" <david_schenck@email.msn.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Seat Idea
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:48:08 -0400
Hi Dave,

I've been planning to do the same thing, but I'd read other posts
where people have said they had to make some sort of special bracket
because the Miata rails wouldn't bolt flat on the Spitfire floor.

Could you elaborate a bit on your fitment of the seats?

TIA,

Mike Ross
'67 Spitfire (soon to be a Spit 6)
'66 Spitfire