Re: RE: Chromed windshield frame?

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Chromed windshield frame?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:20:16 -0700
You bet I miss my MGA!!!  But when I lost my garage space and was forced to
park it on the street after a total cosmetic and mechanical restoration, I
wasn't about to let somebody back into that car while they were trying to
parallel park.  I wanted to sell it while it still looked gorgeous.  Ah...
better to have loved and lost....  Sort of.

Jeff