Re: Chromed windshield frame?

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Chromed windshield frame?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:09:03 -0700
Just one: Stupidity.  I may in fact transplant various bits from Mrs. J and
part out the remaining when all is said and done.  But for now, I just can't
bring myself to cut into a perfectly good LHD bulkhead to convert to RHD the
way I'd need to.  All this of course, is subject to change at the drop of a
hat.

Best wishes,

Jeff