Re: Fw: Men's Perspective

To: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Men's Perspective
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:53:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 PorscheRcr@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 09/05/2000 6:37:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> M.Hesselink@chello.nl writes:
>
> > but if you guys keep insisting on
> >  littering my mailbox with this kind of crap, I clearly came to the wrong
> > place.
> >
> Perhaps a sense of humor is necessary to be on this list....

Perhaps people over here need to realize that not everyone in the
world has cheap flat-rate INTERNET access.  I too, find myself
deleting a lot more messages than I read.  But, unlike many non-USA
residents, at least I don't have to pay extra for that priveledge.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |