Re: wreck

To: "Earl Smith" <earl56@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wreck
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:36:28 -0700
Earl,

You've survived the nightmare many of us fear.  Remarkably, your spirit and
enthusiasm seems to have survived the wreck as well.  Good for you.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!