Re: Thrust Washers?

To: Tburke4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thrust Washers?
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:26:48 -0400
if the crank moves forward/backward with an audible click. the thrust washers
are quite possibly done.  normal movement is .004" - .008"  you are talking in
terms of much larger movement. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.