Re: Filling a hole

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Filling a hole
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:56:14 -0600
Hi Jeff,
    I got a neat cigarette lighter I'll give you!  I just did the same thing -
removing unwanted paddle switches and cigarette lighter.  However as it was from
a MK  IV, and the dash is black plastic, I just filled the hole with wood, made
it smooth on the front, and contact-cemented black vynal of the same pattern as
the rest of the dash over the whole piece.  Looks like original.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,
Calgary, Canada