Re: Re: VTR site access ?

To: "thearthurhsmith@cs.com" <thearthurhsmith@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: VTR site access ?
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:12:19 -0500

I just checked both :

http://www.jag-lovers.org (if this is the same cat site)

and

http://www.vtr.org

with both Netscape 4.7 and IE 4.0  No problems whatsoever.

Could be just heavy traffic or other problems, but both sites appear to be up.
Could be a proxy server problem (if you go through one). If you can see other
external sites it's not though.

I have seen problems sometimes with bad HTML that works fine in one browser and
not the other, but in this case all seems fine since I checked with both unless
it is version specific like IE 5.0.

Alan