Re: Replacement trim

To: RTriplett@bjservices.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Replacement trim
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:01:42 PST
How about leather?  Let me know I having leather seat covers made for my
Spitfire next month in China.  I live and work in China so quality control
is no problem.  And the prices are phenomenal!

If any body on the list is interested in having any of their trim made in
leather let me know. I have a US business partner coming over in about a
week.  If you let me know you can send your old pieces or a template to him
in the US so he can bring it over to me.

Also if you want club jackets, leather, pigskin, or sheep skin (like leather
but softer), denim jackets,  Spitfire coveralls, hats, you name let me know.
  I saw a picture of the Spitfire denim jacket along with the price and I
was not impressed.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011