Re: trans front oil seal

To: "Bob Harris" <harris88@eznet.net>, "Bill Kelly" <bk54@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: trans front oil seal
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:12:51 -0500
The oil CAN run out!  Last year I jacked up the back of my car real far so
I could work on the muffler in comfort and convenience, and the next
day the clutch was chattery in first and reverse.  Fortunately, it
got better after a couple of months (and a bit of theraputic clutch-burning).

I would also advise against parking downhill on a San Francisco street. :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit