79spithelp

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 79spithelp
From: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:52:19 -0800
    Hello to all on the list.  I just purchased a 1979 spitfire
(california)  and have two questions:
1. Does anyone have the intake components from outside of  the carb to
final intake for sale? In other words, I need the air filter box and the
hot air box/valve.  And everything else outside of the carb. The
previous owner just put a small air filter on the zenith carb.
2. What is the smallest width tire that can be mounted on six inch rims?
     Yes, the 205/60's rub in hard turns. It has 8-spoke 13x6jj rims;
anyone want to trade 5.5 or so rims for them? I am short one lug nut.