Re: gas prices - YIKES!

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: Re: gas prices - YIKES!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:07:26 -0800
Having lived in Europe for 7 1/2 years, and having a major part of my
friends from Europe, I dan tell you that, gas prices aside, the cost of
living may be higher in cities like Rome and Paris and London, it is not
higher in the smaller towns and suberbs. And overall, the quality of life,
the standard of living is much higher than ours. Credi me! (And at least
they're honest about the corruption in their governments! We try to make
excuses!)

Besides, just because their government tax the bejeebers out of gas-does
that make it right for us? I think not.

Here, in California, I cannot remember the last time we had .97 cent gas!
Not in 5 years.

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!