Re: Medium Whine

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Medium Whine
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:55:57 -0600
Did I mention that I had to add a lot a gear oil to it a couple of days
ago?  Took what was left in my bottle about 12oz.
still didn't come out the plug hole.  Thats probably where my occasional
whif of burning gear lube comes from. Dripping on the exhaust.

I guess I'll just have to pull her apart. Might as well rebuild the whole
rear end system.  U-joints, Bearings, Bushings etc.

THnx
Pat