Re: Gas prices

To: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas prices
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:01:51 -0800 (PST)
Nick,
Not to make too fine a point, but what what part of
that price is taxes? And how many 'middlemen' between
you and the oilfield? The price will float up to the
highest level the market supports, and the greatest
determinant of that is government policy. Follow the
money, that will tell the tale!
(who is getting *paid* ?)
The reason prices are lower overall in the US is that
the rascals in office know it would mean their a**es
if they let them rise too much. Look how they are
caving in and scurrying around like blind mice due to
higher heating oil pricess in NE U.S.

Carter