RE: gas prices - YIKES!

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Spitfires'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gas prices - YIKES!
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:36:21 -0800
O.K. Fred go ahead and rub it in.  Last Friday I paid $1.87/gal for 91
octane here in Oregon.  Some other stations were priced at $1.93.  However,
I heard on the radio that gas was $2.20/gal in Flagstaff, Arizona, is this
true?  I'm going to have to get my Spitfire "legalized" and on the road real
soon because my Z-28 only gets 12.7 MPG and it "demands" the high octane
stuff.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)