rear springs

To: "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <mikech@sprynet.com>
Subject: rear springs
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:01:03 -0500
Mike,
    The portion of the second leaf that needs to be cut is indeed that
portion that loops around.  You can envision where this interference would
occur if you look at the spring and think about compressing it.

    If you can get some sort of teflon in there, let us know.  It would be a
lot cleaner than the heavy lithium grease that I currently use.

Jim