RE: NASS

To: "Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NASS
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:40:24 -0500
I have to agree with Dean.  Although I'm in the US, I'm not really hot on
the idea of joining another club.  Nothing against clubs, I just don't have
the time available right now to get involved.

However, this list has been great as I've learned quite a bit from other
folks experiences and even tracked down a few hard to find parts.  To me,
the benefits of the list outweigh the hassle of extra e-mails that I'm not
interested in.  For that reason, I'll stay on the list even though I'm not a
NASS member.

The real goal as I understand it is to get the NASS info out to the people
who want it.  May I make a couple of suggestions?
- Approach Team.net to build a NASS list in addition to the Spitfire list.
It's a pretty simple thing to do and that way people could subscribe to one
or both as they may be so inclined.
- Include a trailer on your non NASS e-mails that advertise its existence.
This way, anyone new to the list will discover you and be able to join.
- If you have to use the list for NASS, please put NASS in the Subject line.
Those not interested can delete them or set up a filter to scratch them
before they are downloaded or read.

I'm sure we can find a way to meet the goals of all Spitfire owners/drivers
who use this list without excessively burdening those not particularly
interested in NASS.

Chris
64 Spitfire4 BFC26375L -- On the road and lovin' life!