Re: What is it?

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is it?
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:49:43 -0500
It's the storage device for the seat belt buckle itself
that way when you get out of the car the belt and buckle don't
swing out and down and bang the  side of the car
The belt buckle should plug right into it as a holder
makes it easier to find it to put it on

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html