RE: Fwd: Club name and image

To: "'dayton carpenter'" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Club name and image
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:22:35 -0500
Well, as long as we're getting tough.
1.  It isn't Spam.
2.  It's incredible that you would own 15 Spitfires and NOT be aware of any
links to the plane.
3.  Triumph thought the link was relevant when they marketed the car.
4.  Apparently a large majority of the list members feel it is relevant
evidenced by "enough spamming about this club and logo  in the last week to
last me a year".
5. The reason no conversations regarding planes occur at other British club
gatherings is because...they...aren't...Spitfire... clubs; That's precisely
the reason WHY we are forming this club.

Terry Banbury
Mk III