Re: The North American Spitfire Squadron

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The North American Spitfire Squadron
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:12:20 -0500
Sounds like good fun! Now how far is it to Topeka from Portland, Maine?
Would I still be able to walk after that many mile is a Spitfire? ;-)
Seriously, I would love to attend something like that in Freddy -
especially since I missed almost all of the VTR in my own backyard.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland Maine
Freddy the Spit