Re: e-bay very long

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-bay very long
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:54:32 -0600
Being from the UK I can see the attraction here of bidding & buying
'long-distance'. In Britain, even if you found a car half-way up country it
wouldn't be such a daunting thing to go see it. Also, there do seem to still
be many Triumphs for sale, in most areas so it's easier to find one.

Even when I've seen a bunch of Spits for sale here, although there may seem
a lot you have to remember how big the country is and how far apart they may
be. A scouting expedition could end up costing as much as the eventual
purchase!

Suzie

Fred wrote:

> It just totally amazes me that anyone would ever think of buying a car by
> looking at a P/C screen, reading a little story that was written by
someone,
> from someplace, that you have no idea, whom, what or where they are.
[snip]