Re: Diff pinion nut removal

To: Grant Buss <buss3@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Diff pinion nut removal
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:45:24 -0800
Grant that was my original intention. Then I got sidetracked by the
impact wrench idea
(sorry those of you who sent email - nice idea but as Joe pointed out it
won't work
too well in my case.). All is already marked. On my way home I am going
to look for
something to help get the torque on the wrench. Steel pipe sounds good.

Thanks to all for the replies. I am sticking to the original plan. Just
need the
oomph....

Alan