Re: winter storage

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: winter storage
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 12:03:46 -0800
Well, if you live in an area where they salt the roads in winter,
it's REALLY hard on the cars. I can see not wanting to expose you're
favorite toy to that. Here on the central coast of california
though, my spit is a year round driver.
I recently obtained a 'Snug-Top' fiberglass hardtop, which is pretty
nice. One person can remove or install it in less time than it takes
to do all the snaps on the soft top, so I put it on at night to keep the
dew or rain out.

Laura Gharazeddine wrote:

> Daffy? (As in Duck?)
Or as in crazy ?