Re: Car Club is lacking, kinda long with little Spit content, sorry.

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Car Club is lacking, kinda long with little Spit content, sorry.
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:35:23 -0500
>     My question to the all of you is this, does anyone have any advice
about
> getting a car club up and running well?

I agree with Vic Whitmore's response. Just go ahead and organize something.
Eventually, more will join in.

One area where our local club has had some problems is with car shows. They
are time consuming and labor intensive to put on. People can get burned out
working on them all the time. It's happened here in Chattanooga, TN.

Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN (near Chattanooga)
99 Mazda Miata (Bad Dog Racing)
78 Triumph Spitfire (for sale)
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/