RE: stereos in Spitfires part2

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: stereos in Spitfires part2
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:30:58 -0500
At 03:57 AM 11/19/99 -0800, nikolai jaremka wrote:

>one way to play cd's on your 8-track:
>get an 8-track to cassette adapter (if you can still find one!)
>then, get one of those tape player adapters for a portable cd
>player and plug it into the 8-track adapter!

You guys are getting a bit complicated aren't you?

I saw a nice solution in another car last summer... the owner kept the
original AM radio in the car 'just for show'.  But in the trunk, unseen, he
had a nice head unit, CD player, and amplifiers that were controlled by a
wireless remote from the drivers seat.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA
(Same philosophy as Laura = inexpensive but good-sounding stereo with a
neat little blinking LED when the faceplate is removed)