Re: U-joint grease fittings

To: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: U-joint grease fittings
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:41:17 -0500
I just replaced the u-joints on mine and the fittings I got were 1/2" long.
If I left them in they would have sheared off the first drive.  Luckily, I
had the old ones that were only 1/4" and already worn.  I would put plugs in
next time if I had them.  Less worry :-)

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "