Re: spitfire rogue gallery

To: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: spitfire rogue gallery
From: "rbonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:34:04 -0700
thanx for the response...congrats on the twins...(one for each arm!)..
keep my listing current...and i do have updates...they included 2 or
3 photos...do you still have them?...i think david did some editing
(sizing) on the photos...let me know if you want me to re send...thanx...

richard / 79 spit / colorado