Re: spitfire rogue gallery

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spitfire rogue gallery
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:40:44 -0500
Spitlisters!!!  My apologies for the Spitfire Rogue Gallery.  I took this
over from Dave Gates in September and between having twins, my wife being
sick, and the Southeastern Regional convention I have not been able to work
on it.  Please do not blast Dave on this.  It is actually ironic that this
comes up today as I have just started to rebuild the page for reposting on
its new site.

As I work on  this, please do me some favors.  A lot of people have come and
gone on the list.  If you are still here please send me a message so I know
to keep you on the new rogues gallery.  If you are new, or have updates
please email them to me.  I apologize for those that have already sent in
info, but I don't have a way of recovering it.  The new site should be
published within the next few days with a complete makeover.

Let me know what info you have, and if you have any suggestions please let
me know.

Again, sorry for the great delay.

Patrick Bowen