carpet

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: carpet
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:35:22 -0600
Thanks to all who gave me good tips for repairing the "orange peel" I got on the
bonnet when I painted my Spit.  Based on your suggestions,  I will sand and then
pull the bonnet (to avoid overspray) and repaint that section.  Any other
problem areas will be lightly sanded and then compounded and buffed.

Now I am getting closer to doing the interior, I have a question concerning
carpet styles:  Having not seen the molded carpet, is it  worth the extra cost?
I presume the molded carpet fits the contours of the car's tunnel and floor,
etc, but will it look that much better?  Any recommendations as to the best
carpet for the money?