Re: my last word on being burned..

To: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: my last word on being burned..
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:39:26 -0500
Jim,

I don't want to get into this, because I see both sides of the story.
However, I am curious about something.  You could have shipped it back
for $10.00, and you would have received your $30.00 back, making a net
"profit" to you of $20.00.  Instead, you chose to take it to the dump,
and paid them for the privilege.  Seems to me you chose to do the MOST
expensive way.  You lost the $20.00 'profit' and you lost the dump fee.
The accountant in me says you chose to do the wrong thing.  Just my 2
cents.

Brad