SouthEastern Regional Convention

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: SouthEastern Regional Convention
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:04:04 -0400
To all who will be attending the Southeastern Regional Convention, Welcome.
To those who have no idea what I am talking about, the convention is in Lake
City, Florida and will be held NEXT weekend October 28th - 31st.  I will be
there both Friday and Saturday as a member of the committe.  I would find it
a pleasure to meet anyone on the list that is attending, please look me up
or let me know you are coming.  Thanks, and keep Triumphing.  BTW  I will be
auctioning of a real nice spitfire 1500 hardtop in the convention auction if
anyone is interested.

Thanks, Keep Triumphing
Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire