leaving list - time to go

To: Spit-LIST <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: leaving list - time to go
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:34:39 -0700
Well folks, its time for me to unsubscribe from this list.  I've sold my
Spit 2 weeks ago and was hoping to see a new arrival announcement from the
new owner but haven't heard anything.  So as I don't own a Spit (though
still have 4 other cars) and after last nights over abundance of 100+
repeated emails coughing up I am leaving.
I'll leave my Spitfire page a while longer at:
http://members.tripod.com/~petersiposs
I'm thinking of someday replacing the Spit with a early Jag XJ6 or Porsche
911 but that may be a while before I'm able to do that.
Thanks to all those who's provided me with countless priceless info as well
as those I bought/sold parts too.
Thanks also to Laura G who's surprise email from her after seeing my Mini on
Carpictures.com prompted a discussion of me getting my own Spitfire.  So its
her fault for me being here!
See ya at the car shows!

Peter S - California