Re: Is silicon brake fluid unavailable in the UK!?

To: td214@cam.ac.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is silicon brake fluid unavailable in the UK!?
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:19:01 +0100

Tim et al,

You'll have to excuse my ignorance here - is DOT5.2 silicone?  If it is, I saw
some in Halfords, Slough last weekend, and I'd assume that most branches stock
the same stuff.  Didn't look too closely at it, because I didn't think it was
necessary just to get a few bubbles out of the clutch, and I went for the
cheaper DOT4.

Dean