Re: Dual SU pictures

To: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Dual SU pictures
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:10:25 -0400
I just did my changeover to dual SUs, and built my own linkages, with no
plan of imitating anything close to stock (figured I'd find the parts and
redo the works later).  Mine involved about $4 worth of aluminum, a couple
of small screw eyes, and some throttle return springs.  Pix available if
anyone wants 'em.  Crude but trouble free so far!

Mike