Re: Vinyl Cleaner

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine),
Subject: Re: Vinyl Cleaner
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 20:24:01 -0400
At 04:55 PM 10/04/99 -0700, Laura Gharazeddine wrote:

>I don't have beige vinyl, but I have developed a liking for Mothers. Just
>got a nice sample of the meguiars stuff (called "Endurance" I think) and
>will be trying that.

Laura,

"Endurance" is for tires isn't it?  I have used it, works good on rubber.

I use good ol' Fantastik or Formula 409 on Vinyl.  Cleans well (especially
if you let it sit for a couple minutes before wiping) and seems to
replenish flexibility.

Atwell "Mr Clean" Haines
'79 Spit-Shined Spitfire with beige interior (original)