Re: Title question, et. al. even some LBC content

To: Laura.G@141.com
Subject: Re: Title question, et. al. even some LBC content
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 17:41:37 PDT
Laura:

I'm glad to see that you are a crusader for clean air!  I agree that smog
requirements in most states are way too strict and costly to the taxpayer.
(smells like a pork barrel) but...

Since we've veered off the LBC content a bit on this rant session I'll try
to inject some.  With all the smog controls doesn't it just tick you off to
see all the oil that is leaked onto the roadway by just about every car out
there?  Maybe someday we'll have state run gasket and main seal shops.

Here in the Northwest the oil slicks that are washed down the storm drains
on our many rainy days are a sight to behold.  Maybe that's why we mostly
drive our cars on sunny days! (except for the daily drivers out there)

It's been fun.

Walt
'73 Spitfire 1500
(fixing my oil leaks one at a time)