Re: Horn Question

To: <HD883HUGGR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Horn Question
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:06:18 -0400
Thanks for all the horn help, folks.  I will try the rebuild stuff this
weekend (can't hurt).  I'm quite sure it is pretty thoroughly dead...put 12v
directly to it with no result, and the leads will light a tester with the
horn button depressed.

What an outstanding resource this is...in the matter of a few hours, I have
found our:
1 - how to rebuild,
2 - the identification of suitable replacement, including part & vendor
information, and,
3 - possible used parts!

I will try to return the favor when I become more familar with my LBC!

Mike

72 spit