Re: Paint job cost & Mechanic competence

To: "Dean Dashwood" <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Paint job cost & Mechanic competence
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:12:13 -0400
..hit the enthusiast list myself last night...
at first....  it seemed a heck of alot like a mirror of out Spit list.
As I read on, I think less than 20% of the Sptifire content was new or
different.
I also joined both that list, and the GT6 list. Yes, as well as my 2 Spits, and
my GBT
a rather pristine MKIII GT6 is about to join my stable.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
(all new ..faster menu)