RE: Bonnet Adjustment

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Bonnet Adjustment
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:54:58 +0100
Hi Brian - welcome to the list!

As for the right side of your bonnet, I believe that the bonnet can be
adjusted from the front.  I've never done this, but I think other
listers have.  Off the top of my head, I think you have to take off the
bumper, or at least the overriders.  I'm sure someone will correct me if
I'm wrong....

But the left side I think I can help you with - just grease it up nicely
and you should find it stays shut!

Hope that helps

Dean Dashwood
'77 Spitfire 1500