Re: Good deal on east coast Spitfire...

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good deal on east coast Spitfire...
From: "Dianne & Ree G." <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:53:04 -0500
Scott,
  I noticed that ad a couple of days ago and have been chomping at the bit
ever since.  At the moment, I'm at my summer place on Lake Ontario - Mexico,
NY - about 70 miles east of Marion.
  Now all I need is the guts to ignore my duties (boat/jetski
launching/docking/buoying/retrieving) to my visiting offspring and grandkids
and sneak off the beach to Marion, NY.  (Also the guts to respond to
spouse's query
by announcing "I'm going to look at another Spitfire, Honey.")  Maybe it'll
rain like hell tomorrow (I wish!)

Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD / Mexico, NY  -  78 Spit FM73070U O