Re: SU Carbs Synchronizer

To: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs Synchronizer
From: "Marty Klein" <drzzzz@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:54:22 -0500
Tom,
I use the JCWhitney synchronizer.  It has several adapters for sealing it
over the end of the SU, and has a vacuum gauge in  pretty fine increments. I
think it works great and (IMHO) is easier to use than the Unisyn type with
the floating ball.

Marty
drzzzz@compuserve.com
50 MGTD - 1/4 daily driver
53 MGTD - undergoing complete restore
67 Austin Mini - 1/4 daily driver
77 Spitfire - 1/4 daily driver
92 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - 1/4 daily driver