Re: Fuel Starvation?

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Starvation?
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:39:05 -0700
Joe Curry wrote:

> Mark,
>
> 2500 miles in almost a month?

<snip>

Hi Joe - I have no intention of keeping up that pace.  It's just that
the Spitfire purchase coincided with a minor motorcycle mishap that has
kept me on four wheels since early June (bought the spit June 26).  Once
the bike and I are healed (any day now), its back on two.  I bought the
spit for foul weather and as a backup vehicle, although my wife tells me
that if its sitting in the garage when she goes to work, she'll take
that instead of the pickup.  In any case, I'm glad to have the high
early mileage, it's boosted my confidence in the car for later.

Regards,

Mark