Re: New Book

To: <A666K@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Book
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:30:07 +0100
Well, I am at the moment researching developing my own suspension modeling
software, just the type of suspension I would want to produce which would
calculat the angles and loading etc.

That first, maybe try and get some money out of it.
Then comes the research of government regs for MOT, there's loads.
Then engin and drivechain research, finding all the other bits needed.
Then the blueprint stage.
Hopefully then I will be good enough at welding to start on the chassis.  Or
I might see if I can get it built for me by a profesional, less hasel for
the MOT, and quicker.

Anyway, along way off yet.

James