Re: Spitfire Screen Saver now online!

To: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Screen Saver now online!
From: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
Mike:

I downloaded & installed the screen saver. Great idea.
I like it--well done.

I do have a couple of suggestions though :)

1. The pictures (ads, etc) are kind of small in the
center of my screen. They are a little hard to see. My
resolution is 1024x768. Can we enlarge them?

2. I think it would be a great idea to have a
Spit-List screen saver showcasing our actual cars.
Perhaps we could send you pictures for another
release?

Regards,
--Rick

PS: I'd like to have a linux equivalent for my linux
workstation... have you ever worked with linux/kde?
I'm gonna check into it...

--- Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com> wrote:

> Spitophiles,
>   The Spitfire Screen Saver is now available from
> http://home.turbopower.com/~mikew/SpitSaver.htm.
> The page isn't pretty, but
> it has the links.  The installer is about 2320K, but
> I got too tired from
> trying to trim it down any more.  Let me know what
> you think...
>
> Mike Welch
> '68 +/- Triumph Spitfire
> '60 Jaguar MkII