Re: Early Spitfire Hood bags

To: spitlists@gte.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Early Spitfire Hood bags
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:46:20 -1000

Joe Curry wrote:

>Ralph,
>There is a nice lady in Lincoln Nebraska that has made at least three of
>them.  I have one, Brad Kahler has one and the other is in the
>possession of persons unknown.
>
>The aforementioned "nice lady" is none other than Brad's mother.  If she
>likes you and you ask real nice (and shell out a few bucks) you too
>could be one of the fortunate few who has one of these protective
>pouches.

Joe, to date, three is all she has made.  Doesn't appear to be much market for
them.  Of course, when you don't advertise you don't sell.  As for the third one
it went to Lew shortly after I sent yours out.

I'll have to foward your email to my mom, she'll get a kick out of it.  She
always feels the things she sews up aren't worth anything.  I've always differed
with that opinion myself!

I'm sure she'll appreciate the compliment.

Brad
(sitting by he AC because its to hot to play outside)