Re: Found One!!

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Found One!!
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 07:22:31 -0700
Laura Gharazeddine wrote:

> CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>
> What colour is it? What are you going to name it? When will we see it?
>
> Laura G. and Nigel

Hi Laura - It was originally Carmine red, but is now a brighter shade.
It's one of those 10 foot paint jobs - You know - looks pretty good at
10 feet but the closer you get the more flaws you see.  I can live with
that for now. The interior is black (houndstooth) ans ia in very good
shape.  Haven't decided on a name yet, we're sort of waiting for the
drive home to see if anything presents itself.  I'll try to have some
shots posted somewhere next week.

See Ya

Mark