Re: Porch!

To: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>, Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Porch!
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:47:29 -0700 (PDT)
all that does is keep it off your record..you still have to pay the fine and
then pay like 30 bucks for traffic school...highway patrol are famous for not
showing up tho...i guess their too busy writing tickets..got out of most of
mine that way.

--- Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com> wrote:

> You're in california right?  Can't you just take that traffic school class
> and have it dismissed?
>
> On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Laura Gharazeddine wrote:
>

> > Ahhhhhh....the veil is lifted from my eyes!
> >
> > This might be worth a try!
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Laura G. and Nigel

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright