RE: ignition light

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: ignition light
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:11:18 +0100
Nikolai,

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're saying.  Where is your
constant 12V?  Are you saying you get 12V at the battery, both with the
engine running and not running?  If you are, this means your alternator
is not working, and that's why the light is staying on.  You should get
15-16V with the engine running at about 2000 revs.

Dean