Re: SQUAT

To: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Subject: Re: SQUAT
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:47:24 -0600

Ross Vincenti wrote:

> _______________
> Whew!  Thanks Art!  Now when my wife yells at me for buying her the
> wrong size dress and tells me that I don't know squat, I'll have a
> snappy comeback! (chuckle).  Actually, that's really cool trivia.

Ross,
Rule number 1 is, "Never buy clothes for a woman!"  It's a no-win
proposition.  You go in with the best of intentions and end up getting
slapped around.  If the size is correct (which it seldom is) the style,
color or any other of the possibilities is wrong.  So when shopping for
a woman, the best thing to gibe her is money!  That way she doesn't have
to exchange it!!!  8^)

Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer