RE: Rear spring sag??????

To: "'Spitfire mail list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear spring sag??????
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:16:22 -0400
I went with the air shock method on my ' 75 two years ago and they work
great!
I would like to know if anybody has hooked-up their shocks with individual
valves, and if so what did they use for parts? Even though the air shocks
did a lot for the rear end sagging, I still have the slight list on the
drivers side, and would like to "tune" the suspension slightly.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Glenn Bowley
' 75 Spit 1500